Those Left Behind
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey guys! Concerned about a scenario that happened in-game.

3 posters

Go down

Hey guys! Concerned about a scenario that happened in-game. Empty Hey guys! Concerned about a scenario that happened in-game.

Post  Bandit Wed Feb 27, 2013 5:06 am

Hey Guys!

I was in Elektro, sniping and being a jerk in general. Suspect When a heartpumping scenario happened. I believe it was Geist and Friends were coming to pay me a visit, Assault Rifles in hand! I switched to my grenades while I lay prone, concealed amongst the brush in my ghillie suit. I lob a few, trying to distract them but a battle was inevitable. I grab my M4A1 CCO SD from my backpack and begin to take shots, I think I got one of them down and I focused on another as he advanced..

Then I see him run past me, And past me and past me.

"Has not retrieved signal from server for x seconds."

My heart sank, I lost internet connection?

Hey guys! Concerned about a scenario that happened in-game. Arma2o11

I quit to desktop and surely enough my internet service provider was having internet issues. It being two in the morning at the time I decided to wait it out, hoping that my internet would come back up and I would be able to explain what happened.

Hey guys! Concerned about a scenario that happened in-game. Proof_10

I waited and now it finally came back up, I just wanted to make sure you guys knew I didnt combat log. I try to log into the server now and am getting constant "You cannot connect, please try again." messages, so i'm hoping I did not get banned.

I apologize for any inconvenience this may have been,

Thanks in advance,
-Bandit

Bandit
Bandit

Back to top Go down

Hey guys! Concerned about a scenario that happened in-game. Empty Re: Hey guys! Concerned about a scenario that happened in-game.

Post  Incubus Wed Feb 27, 2013 5:40 am

I'm not an admin but I'm pretty sure you weren't banned. I've played against you and killed you without you combat logging so I understand Very Happy NWAF btw lol with CeeJay.
Incubus
Incubus

Back to top Go down

Hey guys! Concerned about a scenario that happened in-game. Empty Re: Hey guys! Concerned about a scenario that happened in-game.

Post  Bandit Wed Feb 27, 2013 5:54 am

I figured as much, but I just wanted it to be clear. xD Thanks for that though!
Bandit
Bandit

Back to top Go down

Post  Incubus Wed Feb 27, 2013 6:38 am

No problem bro. I'll vouch for ya if they bring it up!
Incubus
Incubus

Back to top Go down

Post  Bandit Wed Feb 27, 2013 7:09 am

I still cant get into the server, Maybe it's having issues? Says there's a problem and to re-connect.
Bandit
Bandit

Back to top Go down

Post  Incubus Wed Feb 27, 2013 7:22 am

Are you currently patched to 1.7.6? NOT 1.7.6.1
Incubus
Incubus

Back to top Go down

Post  Bandit Wed Feb 27, 2013 7:24 am

Nope I know that whole situation, and the message is different. It just says "There is a problem, you've been disconnected, try reconnecting."

Noone else is on and I normally see a few on around this time too, so im kind of curious.
Bandit
Bandit

Back to top Go down

Post  Incubus Wed Feb 27, 2013 7:29 am

Sadly, as I said, I'm not an admin. I have very little knowledge about that kind of stuff, I will inform Wrotwood when I next speak to him or he'll see it next time he's on the forums. Sorry for the inconvenience.
EDIT: I just tried to get in and am getting a constant error message as well, so I believe it is a serverside error.
Incubus
Incubus

Back to top Go down

Post  Bandit Wed Feb 27, 2013 7:45 am

Thanks Incubus!
Bandit
Bandit

Back to top Go down

Post  Incubus Wed Feb 27, 2013 7:47 am

No problem, sorry I couldn't help too much.
Incubus
Incubus

Back to top Go down

Post  Sycksun Wed Feb 27, 2013 7:35 pm

Hmm... I checked the database and everything and you should be able to get on - can you send me a PM via Skype and we'll get it figured out?
(Sycksun)
- Thanks
US 1505
Sycksun
Sycksun
Admin
Admin

https://thoseleftbehind.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Bandit Wed Feb 27, 2013 7:56 pm

I got on! Thanks a lot though! Very Happy
Bandit
Bandit

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down