Those Left Behind
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hackers today.

4 posters

Go down

Hackers today. Empty Hackers today.

Post  Geist Sun Feb 17, 2013 9:51 pm

Sadly even though we have active Admins and are online nearly 24/7 there are certain hacks that take effect immediately without warning.

Even though we have the latest in anti-hack software it is still possible to bypass it.

We would like to extend our sincerest apologies with regard the the matter. And are working to resolve the issue as we speak.
Geist
Geist
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Hackers today. Empty Re: Hackers today.

Post  Pacifist Sun Feb 17, 2013 10:40 pm

I don't imagine anyone is even slightly upset over any hackers that logged in. I've been here for about a week and it's clear that you guys are very on top of what's taking place on the server.

Pacifist

Back to top Go down

Post  Incubus Mon Feb 18, 2013 8:03 am

Pacifist wrote:I don't imagine anyone is even slightly upset over any hackers that logged in. I've been here for about a week and it's clear that you guys are very on top of what's taking place on the server.

You clearly didn't see L3THALXFOX's reaction. I don't think he'll be coming back anytime soon. If you didn't see his reaction, it was him calling the admins pieces of sh*t and basically raging about him losing his stuff that he pretty much DEMANDED be given back.
EDIT: I didn't mean the whole "clearly" thing as like a stuck up kind of thing just saying.
Incubus
Incubus

Back to top Go down

Post  Nutt Mon Feb 18, 2013 3:45 pm

We all rage once in awhile (even me).

L3thal whatever his name is came back in game a few hours latter and resumed playing without a word. It's easy to get upset over losing stuff as it can take some time to gather your survival goods. We try to fix these things as they come up but it is impossible to please everyone. When it is a single person affected and we witness it (Or like a recent case we are looking though logs watching the player as it happens) we do our best to help the player that was wronged by it.
The wrong response to anything is to come in demanding stuff when we may already be working on getting players to their last known location or finding alternate vehicles if they were destroyed.

Everyone please remember that it is a game. If you feel wronged or need to say something admins may be busy in game so instead of raging come here to the forums and try in a nice way to convey what it is you think can be done. We may not aggree but at least it won't get ugly.

Thank you to all who choose to play here. We want it to be fun for everyone!
Nutt

Nutt
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down