Those Left Behind
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NOT - Wrongly banned - 'Narwhale'

2 posters

Go down

NOT - Wrongly banned - 'Narwhale' Empty NOT - Wrongly banned - 'Narwhale'

Post  Narwhale Thu Apr 04, 2013 11:34 pm

I was at north east airfield with a friend,and we got into a fire fight with a player in a humvee, he drove up next to us and started shooting at us, I shot him 20 times (1 whole mag) in the chest from 3 meters away, and my friend shot him a few times with an m107, but nothing happened. We assumed he was a hacker, so we combat logged. We logged in a few minutes later, and the guy was still there, so I shot him, along with 3-4 other people that we had killed a few minutes before the humvee guy (same gear and managed to make a 10k/drive in under 10 minutes). I shot at the people their and the all died, then it just said "admin banned TWS" or something like that?
The only reason I combat logged was because we though he was a hacker. Any way you could reconsider the ban? Ingame name is "Narwhale"

Last edited by Nutt on Fri Apr 05, 2013 2:54 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : You were banned for combat logging. That is not a wrong ban)

Narwhale

Back to top Go down

NOT - Wrongly banned - 'Narwhale' Empty Re: NOT - Wrongly banned - 'Narwhale'

Post  Nutt Fri Apr 05, 2013 2:53 am

The guy you shot and the others that were in area (3 admins) were not hacking what so ever. The guy you shot never died - He was having some major lag that day so you may have shot where he was on your screen but he only took 1 hit at most. I can understand where you thought it may have been a hack - But not only did you combat log but you came back and killed everyone in the area. Yelling hacker the whole time. Poppit was also banned for the same reason.
Claiming hacks does not excuse the combat log (again performed in front of 3 admins - 2 you killed and me hiding behind building).

If you can agree to following our server rules and remember that this is a fun but badly performing mod for a game that may have issues.

Once you post your agreement to the rules I will check with other admins involved to see if we can remove this.
Our forums are moving soon so respond soon.

Nutt

Nutt
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

NOT - Wrongly banned - 'Narwhale' Empty I agree

Post  Narwhale Fri Apr 05, 2013 6:15 am

I agree to follow the rules, and sorry for any confusion. It was just heat of the moment that we combat logged, so we did not loose our good gear (thinking he was a hacker).

thanks

Narwhale

Back to top Go down

Post  Nutt Tue Apr 09, 2013 1:23 pm

Can not find the ban to remove it. Need the message it gives you when you try to log in and your GUID

Nutt
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Narwhale Sun Apr 21, 2013 5:47 am

Admin Ban (TSW#ZHXBGK), Thanks.
I will also post this on the new forums.

Narwhale

Back to top Go down

Post  Narwhale Sun Apr 21, 2013 10:44 pm

Thanks for the unban. Is their any chance you could unban Poppit aswell? He is busy atm with irl stuff, so he cannot get on to post. He had a similar message, not sure if it is exactly the same.
P.S. I could not find an unban request on the new forums, so that is why I have posted it here.
Thanks again

Narwhale

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down