Those Left Behind
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hacker gooby pls

2 posters

Go down

Hacker gooby pls Empty Hacker gooby pls

Post  GreviousWoundz Mon Mar 18, 2013 7:22 am

Busy day for hackers... @ 6:45 AM, I meet a guy at the airfield west of Chruno and he hands me night vision goggles (Gee where have I seen this before?).... He started talking in side chat to me and I immediately recalled his name. A week ago I got a white screen that said "Gooby pls" overlay in game ( I'm sure everyone else seen it as well ) and seconds later the server was nuked. So I take his nvg's and told him I remember who he was and how he nuked the server a week ago and unloaded an entire Glock 17 into his face point blank and he turned around unharmed and shot me. As I was righting this I was still at the "you are dead" screen and he was talking to me about using scripts and I told him how I felt about hackers.
This dude has hacked more than once on this server and really needs to get a global ban.

GreviousWoundz

Back to top Go down

Hacker gooby pls Empty Re: Hacker gooby pls

Post  Sycksun Mon Mar 18, 2013 11:34 am

What was his name?
Sycksun
Sycksun
Admin
Admin

https://thoseleftbehind.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  GreviousWoundz Mon Mar 18, 2013 12:18 pm

It was "gooby pls" or something quite similar, also "queefstain" never received a ban and he was also on about an hour, to a half hour, before this guy nuking the server.

GreviousWoundz

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum