Those Left Behind
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hacker by the name of "Queefstain"

4 posters

Go down

Hacker by the name of "Queefstain" Empty Hacker by the name of "Queefstain"

Post  GreviousWoundz Thu Mar 14, 2013 5:41 am

Was using speed hacks and spawn hacks I believe. He drove a buddy out to me and gave us both nvgs and a Winchester and had some kind of assault weapon on him with and a can of jerry. He seemed to have infinite m9 ammo as he was killing every zombie we saw with it. I'm new to this game so I'm not quite sure how the backpack system works, but I'm pretty sure you can't hold all that. We eventually ended up fixing a heli that he crashed with my firend in it. They both died so I went to stash my truck and this guy not a minute after they crashed and died hops in the passenger side of my truck ( I'm nowhere near ANY spawn point) and tells me to take him to his motorcycle. so I do and he rides to where they just crashed, I leave, and he's flying over my head 2 minutes later in another heli. I've never personally seen a hacker, but I'm pretty sure this guy fits the description.

GreviousWoundz

Back to top Go down

Hacker by the name of "Queefstain" Empty his friend

Post  cmlslayer Thu Mar 14, 2013 5:54 am

Yea just vouching for my friend. I'm the player who met him first. He was nice and polite and everything but obviously hacking I believe. Just to reiterate He gave me nvg's, winchester, 3 mags, and a blood transfusion. He then drove me out to meet my friend gave him nvgs then help'd us fix a helicopter firing about 500 rounds from his silenced pistol along the way. Then me and him flew off and crashed, after respawning he met my friend then picked me up from my spawnpoint with a new helicopter. By now I knew he was hacking so the next time he landed I dropped the gear he gave me and logged out. I'm not very tech smart so idk for 100% certain he was hacking but just figured I'd let you know

cmlslayer

Back to top Go down

Hacker by the name of "Queefstain" Empty Re: Hacker by the name of "Queefstain"

Post  Grimm.B Thu Mar 14, 2013 6:24 am

At 5:10am CST Queefstain killed everyone on the server and disconnected. I'm just wondering if we can get a rollback to 4:50am CST?

I think we lost all vehicles at the same time.
Grimm.B
Grimm.B

Back to top Go down

Post  GreviousWoundz Thu Mar 14, 2013 6:41 am

you're 11b?

GreviousWoundz

Back to top Go down

Post  Incubus Thu Mar 14, 2013 11:23 am

He did seem a bit fishy in that Blacklist shot him with a full clip of AK and he didn't even get a broken leg...
Incubus
Incubus

Back to top Go down

Post  GreviousWoundz Mon Mar 18, 2013 5:58 am

queefstain is back on the server and nuking as of 6 am EST

GreviousWoundz

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down