Those Left Behind
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CLANS BASES!

+7
Oomple
GreviousWoundz
Savage
Steelkhor
Incubus
Grimm.B
Sycksun
11 posters

Go down

CLANS BASES! Empty CLANS BASES!

Post  Sycksun Fri Mar 08, 2013 9:37 am

If you are part of a clan of 3 or greater who play consistently, I will create a base for your clan! This will include 1 auto spawning helicopter per 3/8 players you have constantly on as well as a Ural as well! Eventually we will have the ability to give your clan a [(clantitle)] before your name and a cool picture when you enter any kind of vehicle!

Any questions or suggestions? - Let me know here!
Sycksun
Sycksun
Admin
Admin

https://thoseleftbehind.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

CLANS BASES! Empty Re: CLANS BASES!

Post  Grimm.B Fri Mar 08, 2013 10:00 am

Let me know if you need help setting up the images. I've done it many times already.
Grimm.B
Grimm.B

Back to top Go down

Post  Incubus Fri Mar 08, 2013 10:26 pm

QUESTION: Why do you have an angry child as your picture?
Incubus
Incubus

Back to top Go down

Post  Sycksun Sat Mar 09, 2013 1:50 am

Incubus wrote:QUESTION: Why do you have an angry child as your picture?

... That was former me Wink Evil or Very Mad
Sycksun
Sycksun
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Steelkhor Sat Mar 09, 2013 2:39 am

Define "consistently"

I have a group of 7 (soon to be Cool guys. I play the most (about 5-6 hours a day) the rest vary from 2-3 hours a day to 2-3 hours a week.

Really just wondering if that qualifies as consistently.

Steelkhor

Back to top Go down

CLANS BASES! Empty I found yew

Post  Savage Fri Mar 15, 2013 1:11 pm

Hello,

Me and a few of my friends have been playing on your server for about a week now. Clinton, Genesis, and myself are a group/clan. We have logged plenty of hours the last week. Im guessing 40+ each. We would really like to go about getting a base setup for us. We have some vehicles already stashed but having a heli would be great! We really enjoy playing on your server and the admins are very quick to resolve any issues. We wont be going anywhere anytime soon. Let me know what you can do for us when you have some free time Admins.

Thanks,
Savage, Clinton, Genesis.

Savage

Back to top Go down

CLANS BASES! Empty Vacation

Post  Savage Fri Mar 15, 2013 1:12 pm

Also i will be out of town this weekend for vacation. If there is something you can do talk to Clinton Very Happy

Savage

Back to top Go down

Post  Sycksun Sat Mar 16, 2013 7:37 am

Steelkhor wrote:Define "consistently"

I have a group of 7 (soon to be Cool guys. I play the most (about 5-6 hours a day) the rest vary from 2-3 hours a day to 2-3 hours a week.

Really just wondering if that qualifies as consistently.

Yes. Give me a location and start playing more frequently.
Sycksun
Sycksun
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sycksun Sat Mar 16, 2013 7:39 am

Savage wrote:Hello,

Me and a few of my friends have been playing on your server for about a week now. Clinton, Genesis, and myself are a group/clan. We have logged plenty of hours the last week. Im guessing 40+ each. We would really like to go about getting a base setup for us. We have some vehicles already stashed but having a heli would be great! We really enjoy playing on your server and the admins are very quick to resolve any issues. We wont be going anywhere anytime soon. Let me know what you can do for us when you have some free time Admins.

Thanks,

Sweet! Sounds like alot of fun - let me know a location and we'll get you guys set up! (All we need is a general coord set x,y and I'll start working on a base ASAP!)
Sycksun
Sycksun
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  GreviousWoundz Mon Mar 18, 2013 6:16 am

Sycksun wrote:
Savage wrote:Hello,

Thanks,

Sweet! Sounds like alot of fun - let me know a location and we'll get you guys set up! (All we need is a general coord set x,y and I'll start working on a base ASAP!)

Sweet thanks, we had a vacationer and should be finding a spot during the week. Smile

GreviousWoundz

Back to top Go down

CLANS BASES! Empty Clan Base Request

Post  Oomple Sat Apr 06, 2013 10:26 pm

Hey, I have a group of bambis who I play with and we want a little base. We have a place picked out and a ton of vehicles/supplies. We would like to have a simple camp, it is a very small clearing and probably won't be too hard to build. Please contact me if this is possible. Add me to steam if you need! =RSQ= Oomple

Oomple

Back to top Go down

CLANS BASES! Empty Clan bases

Post  Zx Vector xZ Thu Apr 11, 2013 3:33 am

So ive been playing your server since the end of feb only just registed on your site but you admins would all know me by now ive helped mad and glow plenty of times and even you admins
from time to time..
Was just wondering if i gave you the coords you could set me up with a small base of my own..
I had been using glowbabys old one that he gave me since he no longer needed it although i loged on today to find it gone and all my stuff out in the open..
Any help would be appreciated..

Zx Vector xZ

Back to top Go down

Post  Sycksun Thu Apr 11, 2013 11:57 am

Absolutely, send me a private message w/ the details - just make sure there isn't anything there already!

Thanks,
Matt
Sycksun
Sycksun
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

CLANS BASES! Empty ICU Base

Post  ithip Thu Apr 11, 2013 10:35 pm

We have been playing for around a week or two in your server and we find it really good, there is always an admin on for problems and we would like to have a little base. We are 3-4 playing more often and 8 at all. Thank you, if its okay, i'm gonna give u coords in private message!

ithip

Back to top Go down

CLANS BASES! Empty [PST] Clan base

Post  [PST] Victor Sat Apr 13, 2013 7:33 pm

Hi,
Me and 3 others members of [ICU] have split from the group because we didn't agreeing with their game type (making ennemies with many people in the server), so we've started a clan. I've already made a base in the editor, so i'm waiting for you if you agree to let us have a base. Thank you very much.

[PST] Victor

Back to top Go down

CLANS BASES! Empty Base Plz

Post  Elite Sniper Sat Apr 13, 2013 8:50 pm

We have 3 ppl who play constantly and 7 that play often can we please get a base

Elite Sniper

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum