Those Left Behind
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey look, Blacklist/Asylum proof of hacks.

+3
Jaden144
UFO Gamer
Grimm.B
7 posters

Go down

Hey look, Blacklist/Asylum proof of hacks. Empty Hey look, Blacklist/Asylum proof of hacks.

Post  Grimm.B Sat Mar 16, 2013 5:39 am

We had to kill this guy twice in the a row and he had one satchel on each body. I'm tired of Incubus accusing us of hacking when people he runs with are blatantly hacking.

For your viewing pleasure
Grimm.B
Grimm.B

Back to top Go down

Hey look, Blacklist/Asylum proof of hacks. Empty Re: Hey look, Blacklist/Asylum proof of hacks.

Post  UFO Gamer Sat Mar 16, 2013 5:42 am

haha Its that funny? Hacks on video haha.
UFO Gamer
UFO Gamer

Back to top Go down

Hey look, Blacklist/Asylum proof of hacks. Empty Re: Hey look, Blacklist/Asylum proof of hacks.

Post  Jaden144 Sat Mar 16, 2013 5:42 am

BAM. BAM BAM BAM!

Jaden144
Jaden144

Back to top Go down

Post  Grimm.B Sat Mar 16, 2013 5:43 am

A little hard to read, easy to read on youtube.
Grimm.B
Grimm.B

Back to top Go down

Post  UFO Gamer Sat Mar 16, 2013 5:46 am

Sad part is that they will get away with it...
UFO Gamer
UFO Gamer

Back to top Go down

Post  Incubus Sat Mar 16, 2013 6:12 am

Whether you listen to me or not:
It's not a hack. Satchels do spawn. I've had the same thing happen to me where I spawn in debug initially, come back to where I was and there will be a dead body that says it was me with the exact inventory I had.
Though I'm 99% sure you'll just say random things to this post but w/e
Incubus
Incubus

Back to top Go down

Post  Naz187 Sat Mar 16, 2013 6:21 am

Really? You kids are just grasping at straws now.
You took the time out of your day to make a video, and upload it to youtube, just to make yourselves look stupid?

First of all, satchels spawn in SUV's, and I only had one satchel on my body.
Second of all, in case you didn't notice, all day today the server has been buggy and glitchy. It kept crashing, and players kept getting rolled back to old logout spots. You never killed me twice in that spot. After we all came back from the server crash, I moved position and planted a satchel on the wall, I backed up and set it off. Shortly there after the server crashed again, and when I came back, it spawned me out in debug, so I logged out, and reconnected, and it spawned me beside my "dead" body.

Now let me explain what happens when a server loses connection, (keep in mind I can not turn this into a picture book to make it easier for your group to understand, so bear with me).

When the server starts to time out, you are still able to move around, but other players will appear to be walking or running in one position. In my case I was prone in one position, so I wouldn't look like I was moving on your screen. What might have happened is during the timeout, one of you guys may have peeked out and shot my body as we were all timing out, which would explain why I came back in debug. Before the timeout the server saved my last known location, which was prone outside of the new entrance I had made outside of your base. Incubus was directly behind me, so he is my witness to this.
Naz187
Naz187

Back to top Go down

Post  Jaden144 Sat Mar 16, 2013 6:33 am

We did take the time to make a video B) Just like how you took the time to hopelessly attack us over and over again.
Jaden144
Jaden144

Back to top Go down

Hey look, Blacklist/Asylum proof of hacks. Empty Srry to tell you

Post  Ripslayer Sat Mar 16, 2013 6:36 am

Blacklist you guys are calling us hackers for answering questions. You guys don't answer any questions that we ask ever. Just accusing us of hacking. We have heard it all before stop being a sore loser and play the game as a legit player. Incubus was not there and I saw it I was the one who killed you. I peeked you by third person camera and killed you. You have nothing to go by but just telling a story. What happened to Incubus in the video? He would have shot at us on sight like you did when pro bambi was talking to us.
Ripslayer
Ripslayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Naz187 Sat Mar 16, 2013 7:03 am

Ripslayer wrote:Blacklist you guys are calling us hackers for answering questions. You guys don't answer any questions that we ask ever. Just accusing us of hacking. We have heard it all before stop being a sore loser and play the game as a legit player. Incubus was not there and I saw it I was the one who killed you. I peeked you by third person camera and killed you. You have nothing to go by but just telling a story. What happened to Incubus in the video? He would have shot at us on sight like you did when pro bambi was talking to us.

Calling you hackers for answering questions? ...that doesn't make sense, try again.

"Stop being a sore loser and play the game legit".
I am not being a sore loser what so ever, I am defending myself from these accusations about hacking when you have no proof, that video doesn't show jack shit but my dead body, and my glitched out body from before the crash. And I am playing legit, I am not the one getting GUID/Globally banned over and over again like one of your players. Which is why OUR accusations hold a bit more water then yours.

And yes, you may have peeked around and killed me, I never said you didn't, I said the server was timing out and everybody lost connection, so what ever happened wouldn't take full affect. I guess I should have tried my luck with that picture book, you don't seem to be understanding.
Naz187
Naz187

Back to top Go down

Post  Grimm.B Sat Mar 16, 2013 8:11 am

Naz187 wrote:Calling you hackers for answering questions? ...that doesn't make sense, try again.

"Stop being a sore loser and play the game legit".
I am not being a sore loser what so ever, I am defending myself from these accusations about hacking when you have no proof, that video doesn't show jack shit but my dead body, and my glitched out body from before the crash. And I am playing legit, I am not the one getting GUID/Globally banned over and over again like one of your players. Which is why OUR accusations hold a bit more water then yours.

And yes, you may have peeked around and killed me, I never said you didn't, I said the server was timing out and everybody lost connection, so what ever happened wouldn't take full affect. I guess I should have tried my luck with that picture book, you don't seem to be understanding.

You are a sore loser. Every time we strike back and murder you and your friends cry to the Admins. They have to come in and stop us. Sad

It shows your body in the same place twice from deaths a few minutes apart. That video is so the admins will take a look at the logs to confirm what happened. You can try to use that glitch to cover it up but it reflects poorly on you.

Again, you both have already proven to me that you know nothing about Information Security. Being the Manager of Operations at a Network Operation Center, I can tell you there are a myriad of ways to steal someones CDKey. As much as you think you know, you know nothing.

I would say keep the picture book for yourself but I doubt you would even understand that.

Last edited by Grimm.B on Sat Mar 16, 2013 10:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Grimm.B
Grimm.B

Back to top Go down

Post  Grimm.B Sat Mar 16, 2013 10:35 am

Naz187 wrote:First of all, satchels spawn in SUV's, and I only had one satchel on my body.
Second of all, in case you didn't notice, all day today the server has been buggy and glitchy. It kept crashing, and players kept getting rolled back to old logout spots. You never killed me twice in that spot. After we all came back from the server crash, I moved position and planted a satchel on the wall, I backed up and set it off. Shortly there after the server crashed again, and when I came back, it spawned me out in debug, so I logged out, and reconnected, and it spawned me beside my "dead" body.

btw

This does not explain how you had a satchel on your "first" body. By your account, you planted a satchel with your first body and detonated it. Granted a glitch could have given your "second" body that satchel but there would have not been one on your first body. We found one on each body.

In all your posts you have not disproved my argument.

Incubus wrote:Though I'm 99% sure you'll just say random things to this post but w/e

How's that for random?
Grimm.B
Grimm.B

Back to top Go down

Post  Naz187 Sat Mar 16, 2013 10:45 am

Grimm.B wrote:
Naz187 wrote:First of all, satchels spawn in SUV's, and I only had one satchel on my body.

btw

This does not explain how you had a satchel on your "first" body. By your account, you planted a satchel with your first body and detonated it. Granted a glitch could have given your "second" body that satchel but there would have not been one on your first body. We found one on each body.

In all your posts you have not disproved my argument.

What do you mean I haven't explained? Did you even read what I said?

...SATCHELS SPAWN IN SUV's.
Your arguments are invalid, and the video shows ZERO proof of hacks.

You can not reason with stupidity, so with that being said, I'll hold off until the admins read this topic and they can give their 2 cents.
Naz187
Naz187

Back to top Go down

Post  Grimm.B Sat Mar 16, 2013 10:51 am

Naz187 wrote:What do you mean I haven't explained? Did you even read what I said?

...SATCHELS SPAWN IN SUV's.
Your arguments are invalid, and the video shows ZERO proof of hacks.

You can not reason with stupidity, so with that being said, I'll hold off until the admins read this topic and they can give their 2 cents.

Dear illiterate child, read my post before you post. My post had nothing to do with satchels spawning, I poked holes in how many you had.

You should run a stupidity check on yourself before you accuse others. Razz

My argument = Valid
Naz187 = Recommended for remedial classes
Grimm.B
Grimm.B

Back to top Go down

Post  Jaden144 Sat Mar 16, 2013 6:33 pm

:3
Jaden144
Jaden144

Back to top Go down

Post  Nutt Sat Mar 16, 2013 9:39 pm

I must be hacking because the last 3 deaths I spawn up north with gear I had from 3 days ago. The game is glitchy. Hacks? sure...

No one is getting away with anything other then people pointing fingers for 2 bodys??

This Thread is now locked.

Nutt
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum